7th International Conference
RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
June 9-11 2021 Krynica, POLAND
As every year, we invite you to take an active part in this event, which will take place in the heart of the Beskid Sądecki.
In addition to participating in lectures and poster sessions, we offer a unique atmosphere conducive to establishing cooperation between participants.
We will make every effort to ensure that our conference, like no other, is an opportunity to learn about current research issues implemented in scientific units in the country and abroad, as well as the achievements and challenges of entrepreneurs from the renewable energy sector.
Thematic scope of the conference includes a wide range of theoretical and practical aspects of modern technology, renewable energy sources such as:
- Solar energy
- Geothermal energy
- Biomass and biomass fuels
- Combustion, co-combustion & CHP in RES systems
- Heat pumps
- Wind energy
- Fuel cell
- Waste and heat
- Modelling, simulation and optimization of renewable energy systems
- Advanced energy storage technologies
- Politics and economics of renewable energy source